Get started with your FREE Masterclass and our weekly holistic health newsletter! Sign Up Now
How are your stress levels lately? If you’re feeling even more stressed out than usual, that’s totally understandable.
The mental and emotional toll of this pandemic is affecting all of us in some way.
And I’m here to offer you a great resource to help with stress, anxiety or grief.
I reached out to aromatherapy expert, Jodi Cohen, and asked her to share tips and strategies to use essential oils to strengthen the immune system, feel more calm and boost your mood naturally.
(To be clear, while essential oils can help aid the natural healing systems in the mind and body, they are NOT meant to override the need for counseling. They’re simply a tool you can add to your stress-reduction toolkit.)
Jodi has helped over 50,000 people heal from brain related challenges, including anxiety, insomnia, and autoimmunity. She is one of the top resources for essential oils education.
Keeping our stress at a minimum and our immune systems healthy are critical, especially now.
And I want to make sure you have simple and effective tools to help you boost your immune health and alleviate the heaviness we’ll all feeling right now.
If you’re curious about how to feel less stressed and more calm using essential oils, then I urge you to watch this interview. You’ll leave with some invaluable tips and tools to support yourself and your loved ones.
And if you know someone who is struggling with excess stress, anxiety or grief, please share the link to this web page. This resource could be the very tool someone needs to lift themselves up.
Here’s a time-stamped outline of everything you’ll learn in this interview, so you can easily find the specific topics you want to hear more about.
- 4:27: The function of the vagus nerve and why stimulating your vagus nerve is the key to turning on your immune system and turning off stress and inflammation.
- 6:42: The best point on your body to access the vagus nerve.
- 7:30: How the microbes in your gut communicate with your brain via the vagus nerve.
- 8:14 How “turning on” your vagus nerve brings you out of a state of “fight or flight,” where you feel panicked and overwhelmed, and into a state of feeling safe, where you realize that you have options and can make good choices.
- 8:45 Different ways to stimulate your vagus nerve.
- 9:56: The specific parts of your body where blood flow is greater pulse points and therefore the most effective sites to use essential oils.
- 10:30: The two best ways to use essential oils.
- 13:25: Jodi shares her amazing transformational story of using essential oils to deal with the sudden stress and overwhelm of being a single parent of two small children after her suicidal (now ex-husband) was admitted to a treatment center for his bipolar condition.
- 21:03: Powerful lessons Jodi learned, and is now sharing with others, on how to deal with grief, pain and anger, after her 12-year-old son was killed in a car accident.
- 22:01: The negative effects you experience when you try to “push down” negative emotions like pain, anger, hurt, shame, and sadness.
- 22:21: How emotions get stored in your organs.
- 23:04: The best essential oil to help with grief, sadness and pain.
- 25:33: How to rebalance the “amygdala hijack,” which causes is to overreact to even the smallest things.
- 25:39: The best method for using essential oils to activate the part of your brain that allows you to think rationally and prioritize effectively.
- 26:23: How to use the peels of citrus fruits, if don’t have oils handy.
- 27:13: The best oils for calming anxiety.
- 28:17: The 3 stages of grief Jodi identified in her healing journey after her son was killed in a car accident.
- 28:55: The 3 most important steps Jodi learned to take when going through the first stage of grief. (These 3 steps apply whenever you experience overwhelm.)
- 32:16: How to be brave when something horrible happens to you. (It’s not what you think.)
- 33:32: How to not allow yourself to get stuck in a state of despair and a “victim mentality” when things in your life don’t go as you planned.
- 35:02: Simple steps you can take to naturally manage tinnitus.
- 37:36: The best oils for better clarity and focus.
- 37:41: How to test essential oils to see if they work for you.
- 37:48: How to dilute essential oils if they feel too hot for you.
- 38:45: The 2 best ways to use essential oils and why ingesting them is not generally a recommended method.
- 40:50: How important is it to use organic oils?
- 41:13: The best essential oils to help with sleep and the 4 common health issues that cause sleep challenges.
- 44:03: The best oil for hot flashes.
- 45:17: The best oils to clear and heal the respiratory system.
- 46:44: Effective essential oil for depression and skin issues.
- 47:47: The best essential oil blends to use after going through chemo and radiation.
- 49:19: A simple method to select the right essential oils for you.
- 50:22: Jodi shares the details of her Parasympathetic Toolkit – a FREE gift she’s offering to all listeners.
After you watch the interview, please leave me a comment below. I’d love to know how it helped you!
Here’s the link to instantly download Jodi’s FREE gift the Parasympathetic Toolkit: https://vibrantblueoils.com/parasympathetic-toolkit-gift/
Here’s Jodi’s Bio:
Jodi Sternoff Cohen is a bestselling author (Healing with Essential Oils) https://amzn.to/3f70EYu, an award-winning journalist, functional practitioner and founder of Vibrant Blue Oils, where she has combined her training in nutritional therapy and aromatherapy to create unique proprietary blends of organic and wild-crafted essential oils. She has helped over 50,000 clients heal from brain related challenges, including anxiety, insomnia, and autoimmunity.
For the past ten years, she has lectured at wellness centers, conferences, and corporations on brain health, essential oils, stress, and detoxification. She has been seen in The New York Times, Wellness Mama, Elephant Journal and numerous publications. Her website, vibrantblueoils.com, is visited by over 300,000 natural health seekers every year, and she has rapidly become a top resource for essential oils education on the Internet today.