Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use this website, or purchase any products, services or programs, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
- MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS. These terms and conditions may change from time to time without notice. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website. We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you. If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
- COMPENSATION DISCLOSURE IS PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on www.healthybodyhealthylife.com and/or from Forward Fitness 360, LLC d/b/a Better Beyond 50 are explained in our Compensation Disclosure. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on www.healthybodyhealthylife.com
- MINORS. We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
- HEALTH DISCLAIMER IS PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Our health disclaimer is part of, and subject to, these terms and conditions of use. You may view our health disclaimer on this website.
- LICENSEE STATUS. You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP. All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property. You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail from our contact page. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail at our contact page, or by sending mail to us at this address: Forward Fitness 360, LLC d/b/a Better Beyond 50, PO Box 611, Littleton, NH 03561 USA. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected. Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information. If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and conditions of use.
- OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT. We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail from our contact page so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website. You agree that the laws of NH govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must be arbitrated on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. All arbitration must occur in Manchester, NH, USA. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees, unless the arbitration award specifically provides otherwise.
- SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
- HOW TO CONTACT US. Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by contacting us at email@example.com or you may also mail your concerns to us at the following address: Forward Fitness 360, LLC d/b/a Better Beyond 50, PO Box 611 , Littleton, NH 03561 USA
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website. These terms and conditions were last updated on 10/2/2017.
- TERMS OF OFFER. The total price and length of access for Forward Fitness 360, LLC d/b/a Better Beyond 50 products and services depend on which options are selected during the purchase process. There will be either a one-time payment or recurring payment installments depending on which options are selected during the purchase process for each product selected, as will be clearly stated from the purchase page. If a product is listed as having lifetime access, the product will be accessible for as long as the product continues to be offered. The term lifetime references the lifetime of the product not the lifetime of the customer. The lifetime of a product can be changed at any time without notice.
- RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY. You have 14 days to try Forward Fitness 360, LLC d/b/a Better Beyond 50 products, services and related products unless otherwise noted in advertising and/or sales page of the specific product. All sales after the refund period are final. If you sign up for a monthly membership, you are a making a minimum of a 12 month commitment, so after the refund period has passed, you are agreeing to a minimum of 12 monthly payments and then you can cancel at anytime. If for any reason during the refund period you are dissatisfied, simply submit a request to the contact page to initiate the cancellation process. Your request will be replied to by one of our Customer Service team members within 3 business days to verify your intent to cancel. Once your intent to cancel is confirmed by a member of our Customer Service team one of the following will occur:
- For digital products, the cancellation will be processed and funds for which will be credited back to your same account within 5 business days.
- For physical products, cancellation will be processed and funds credited back to your same account upon receipt of physical product returned to the location it was shipped from. You may also contact our Customer Service team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to manage all cancellation requests.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS. Unless you cancel, we will automatically re-bill your subscription purchase on a monthly or annual basis depending on which membership you signed up for. You will continue to receive a new subscription purchase each month or year for as long as you are a subscriber. The card you provided when you placed your initial order will be automatically charged the price of your subscription purchase (plus shipping and handling, when applicable) when each new order processes. To cancel and prevent being automatically re-billed, email email@example.com.
- YOUR CONTENT AND CONDUCT. As a Better Beyond 50 member you may submit content to the site, including photos and user comments. You shall be solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your content on Better Beyond 50. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content you submit. You agree that content you submit to Better Beyond 50 will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Better Beyond 50 all of the license rights granted herein. Better Beyond 50 does not endorse any content submitted to Better Beyond 50 by any user or other licensor. Better Beyond 50 does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the website, and Better Beyond 50 will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. You also affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this site and the content you submit does not relate to pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, or racism. Better Beyond 50 reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. Better Beyond 50 further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for a violation of this provision.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.